Thursday, July 13, 2006

"Queen" of the house by artjunkgrl

~"Even the Queen has to Clean!"

I am surely the Queen of this castle, but many times I feel like the Maid! I guess I want to wear the crown, but I often trade it in for the apron!

Well, today I took a break and put on my art crown....lol...boy, I am out of my groove. It always takes me a few days after being gone to get situated! I've had lots to do, but it's all good, and soon I will be back to my "semi-normal" routine. Thank you to all my blogging friends for encouraging me to keep creating and to have fun. You all mean the world to me! You could never know how much!

My Mom is doing MUCH better as of today and my eye problem is also clearing up! I guess when it rains, it pours, but then there is always the rainbow: family, friends and ofcourse, my collage junk!

I hope to post some more soon! I just got a few new things in the mail and used some of my swap materials for this. The crown and the silver ribbon...I love that stuff!!

~Lia

4 comments:

Janet said...

I really like this one. I would love to have a maid or better yet, a cook! But I don't so I wear that "crown"

Judy Scott said...

brilliant art Lia, you rock! I think I need to do a melba and try and balance stuff more it seems to be all or nothing for me lol! Jx

Judy Scott said...

......forgot to say I lurve your crown babe! J x

thebutterflycollector said...

Hey Lia, Queen of the house! Here's a website that you reminded me of with this collage!!! www.kitschdesigns.com.au They are wholesalers in Australia, great products, I am thinking about buying some of their stock for my website! Hope you enjoy!!!
P.S. I am 31 and doing that stuff in the mirror too! Am having facials and looking after my skin better now than during my twenties! I hope I look as good as you do when I get there!