Friday, June 02, 2006

Summer's Coming!


Beach: "One step closer" by artjunkgrl
Originally uploaded by artjunkgrl.

I just can't wait for summer.

It's in the midst!

We had a wicked thunderstorm last night, but it was so nice to know that everything parched got a drink and things cooled down a bit.

I really love the rain, but I also love the sunshine! I get all excited when I think about summer...being with the kids, no schedule, just playtime, watching them bob up and down in the pool and play with their friends. all free and happy.

my youngest, JJ, loves to skip. she's a "young" 8 year old. everything is exciting to her. it's so much fun to see things through her eyes.

well, hope you all are excited about summer.

oops...almost forgot....I need a good "beach" read. another fun. I'm on the lookout, haven't indulged in a good book in I don't know how long! any good recommendations?

2 comments:

Judy Scott said...

What a lovely summery atc, reminds me of beach huts, lemonade and hot hot sunshine, sighs if only... definately not in Scotland. hugs Judy x

Lynnette April Over The Moon said...

Hi Lia, oh wow an atc. You know how I'm addicted to the tiny little things. Very darling, I love atc's with bathing beautys, hugs Lynnette April.