Sunday, May 28, 2006

"uh-oh"..Don't miss this heartwarming blog link.....

Dear Friends and Visitors:

Today I woke up feeling like I got beat up from head to toe last nite. Well, that did not happen. YOu see, I suffer from both arthritis and bouts of chronic fatigue. I never know when it's going to hit. sometimes it's the barometric pressure, sometimes it's from being run down and on the go, sometimes it's from stress about a situation that manifests in my body. I'm currently quite sad about a personal situation in my family so that doesn't help it. My husband is out of town and returns today. I sit here this morning, with my coffee, checking on email, making my list, and trying to pin down which things to tend to for my daughters upcoming grad. events. As always, I thought I'd go check my "flickr" account "real quick" (I'm a bit addicted to flickr lately) before getting on with the day. I saw a picture of Nancy's "uh oh" doll, with a reference to read about it on her blog. I had to go see what Nancy said about this little hand made "uh oh" doll (I know nancy for often having funny names for things, but also for her positive attitude). Well, Nancy's Post left me in puddles. Again, she had another great message to share. I was shocked to see that she suffers from chronic pain. You would never know with her attitude! Her positive attitude helped me so much in the past, so I wanted to share this cute story of her's with you. So if you don't have a lot of time today, or if you are feeling kind of "uh 0h" about anything, go read the story of Nancy's Uh Oh doll, I'm sure it will put a smile to your face, it did mine. I'm ready to seize the day. pain and all. thank you, Nancy!!!!!!!! Love,Lia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hon, I am so sorry. We are sisters because I have rhumatoid Arthritis and have days that flair up leaving me in a lot of pain. Hugs to you and I hope you feel better soon. Get in your jammies, have one of your delightful children make you some warm tea and try to relax. You deserve a day or even a couple days to take care of you!
Hugs,
a.

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

seriously, we are sisters! mine is also rhematoid. the tea sounds great, I'm always asking them to make me tea! today I feel much better. there you go. I just never know! hugs! Lia