Wednesday, March 08, 2006

MixedMediaMemoirs: "The Page I Want to Burn"....


This weeks challenge for

Mixed Media Memoirs Taken from old weight charts and weight journal. I really wish I never had to worry about my weight or FOOD! This exercise showed me how much I focus on it. I need to "burn" this page and stop worrying about my weight. Freed up brain space is always good for me! Anyway, this literally became the "page I want to burn" in my art journal. I didn't like how it turned out and I felt anxious about it as well as all the things I had to do today. I really need to find some quiet time to do my artwork without feeling pressed....yeah, right! But anyhow. I did relax and I'm off for the day, thankful for what any time I have to pursue my interests. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I have years worth of weight and diet journals not unlike that page of yours. I used to measure the size of my ankles, calves, thighs, hiney, waist, wrists, lower and upper arms, and even my neck.

Ugh. Why am I telling you all this? I have a bunch of journal pages to burn.