Thursday, March 09, 2006

Inspire Me Thursday~5 Senses~Invention for my "rubberstamp junk"!


I’m excited! This past week, Inspire Me Thursday had a challenge to make something using all our senses. Well, naturally, I ended up in the kitchen. I had this cupholder in my car that I was about to throw away when I had one of those “idea” looks. You know the one. I knew this cupholder was going to be my “victim” this week. I got out the paints this morning and went to work. I wanted to make something related to coffee. I even got some coffee beans out…but Inspiration took me on a different path. The little one came down and said, “mommy, you have to add some pink”. She made some paint for me by mixing colors and saying, “mommy, see!” Then I still didn’t know what I was going to do with this thing. I went out to take my girl to school and run my errands and when I came back, I took the holder up to my art desk. Then it hit me! I never have anything to put my rubber stamps in when they are wet, and I love to “corral” all my junk so “voila”, I have a rubber stamp holder and ink holder. Thanks Inspire Me Thursday for helping me think “out of the box” and challenging me. This was fun! I think I just invented another thing for my “art junk”! LK

1 comment:

Joy Eliz said...

I was checking out your MMM...Time is always on my mind too.
But this totally caught my eye. Here's the comment:
HOLY COW!!! You are a genius!!!