Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mixed Media Memoirs-"Living in Color"

  Posted by PicasaThis week's challenge for MixedMediaMemoirs is "The trajectory of my Life Changed when.."

I STARTED LIVING IN COLOR

I chose to focus on what Art has done for my life. When I started on my art journey, it changed the way I viewed everything: my surroundings, my children, my life. I started to see life in "color". Seeing things from an art perpective helped me to focus on life's beauty. It also made me see that I could change something dark and bring light and life to it through my art. Art has been my helper and my healer. It's turned back the hand of time and found the young girl in me and given her a second chance to dream. LK

6 comments:

Otter said...

This is well excuse the pun but Oh so colorful. Very bright and bold.
Living life in color is so much prettier.

Kari said...

This is wonderful. I love the page and love what you said about it. Very inspiring:)

Leah said...

oooo, i really like this lia. it makes me think of stained glass. beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

I love this so much! What a cool concept about living in colour too. I'm inspired by it.

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

Thank you everyone! I am so happy you were inspired. Melba, you are so perceptive, I thought about it and you are right...since Artist's Way I am becoming bolder and less fearful about creating. I'm going "going for it". I'm loving the bold colors myself, who knows what tomorrow will bring! :)

gabriella travaline said...

Art has done the same for me as far as changing the way I see. It's a beautiful thing!