Thursday, February 23, 2006

Journal Share~My house "journal"





Here is one of my many half full(LOL)journals. BlueDog asks, "what do you write in?". (my answer on her blog post). Anyhow, being the compulsive person I am (not!)--ha ha....I keep separate journals for separate topics: Home, faith, morning pages for Artists way, quotes I like, etc. etc. Now you know why I need my own shelf for all my "art/creative" junk. I took photo's of this fave journal of mine, as is, as I also stick stuff in them for later use or glueing down. Share your journal(s) if you like and let BlueDog know over on her blog. Have a great day---I'm off to buy some new paint markers.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

I have a file full of magazine pages from Elle Decor and Metropolitian Home with furniture and stuff I'd want in a dream house. Maybe I'll follow your lead and put them in a journal...

Anonymous said...

wow, this is very inspiring. maybe I'll try to keep a journal like that.

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

I have more of them! I will upload some today. I also love the black pages and using the gel pens. I haven't found any pens I'm crazy about...maybe that will be our next share-favorite markers/pens, let me know since I am spending too much money finding good ones! lol.

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

go for it Kristine! I usually gather up a file first, then paste my favorites. I had originally started doing this when I read "Simple Abundance" years ago.