Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Inspire Me Thursday---ATC~"Junk Mail!"

 Inspiration abounds in this wonderful Art-Blog world! ,
Inspire Me Thursday has begun with a challenge to get out an ATC and try it out. An ATC is an Artist Trading Card. If you don't know how to make one, they have included a beautifully done picture tutorial. I hadn't done an ATC is a long while, so I went and got a card out last nite before bed. I had just finished cleaning the kitchen and there was a stack of junk mail staring at me at the kitchen table, so I ripped the envelopes open, grabbed a few pieces for the ATC (this is a challenge to just get creative...not make museum ready art, so pressures off, get out the glue and paints and go with the flow!) Anyhow, I gladly dumped the rest of it in the trash and went to work on my ATC. My hubby kept saying, "honey, you coming to bed?" and I said, in a bit! I love these little challenges to get me doing something artful each day. I had a hectic day yesterday and hadn't had time to do anything artful. Thanks to Inspire Me Thursday, I went to sleep with an ART smile on my face! LK

p.s. There will be a new challenge this week

3 comments:

carla said...

This is fun! I love your source of inspiration, your approach, and your sense of humor...not to mention the colorful composition:>

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

Thanks Carla!

gabriella travaline said...

this is funny!