Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday-ALL of me..Hands, fingers and toes...




Ok, here we go. Since the "ALL of me" month has had a lots of hands, feet and belly's, I thought I would join in and share mine, well, the hands and feet, but I will not venture any further..... Mind you, I never look at my hands or feet. For one, I have four kids, so that that means that almost for years were spent where I didn't even see my feet. lol. anyway, as always, SPT get's me to "challenge" myself, so I have been strangely holding my hands out in front of me and examining them thoroughly. My kids look at me like, "mom, WHAT are you doing?" and I proceed to answer, "well, you know... ...selfportraittuesdayis having this...."whatever, Mom, ok,..."
So, where was I? Oh yeah, hands and feet. I have arthritis in my hands (note bent fingers), but this has thankfully been better this year. The main thing about my feet other than the fact that I haven't had a pedicure in, I don't know, years? The second is that my "baby toes" are longer than my big toe. I had forgotten that. Thanks, SPT, for reminding me.....now for my belly, sorry, I admire the women who don't mind bearing them (and trust me, you are not showing me anything I haven't seen) but I just am not there yet. I think my kids would surely be traumatized if they saw me taking a picture of that. Happy Trails. LK

No comments: