Saturday, January 07, 2006

TAG a Day- "wish"


Here's another from my "Tag a Day" goal entitled, "wish". I usually do this at night when the kids go to bed. It helps me relax. It's become a routine. I am a travelling willbury when it comes to my "artistic space". All my supplies are in totable containers and I have a lap desk. I have to be comfy when I am creating!
Materials used: ribbon, button, printed ephemera from michaels "collage sheet" package, vintage magazine ad picture of woman (I pick up vintage mags. at used book store closeby, the owner usually discounts them for me if I buy a couple!)
Have a great day now! LK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is neat! Is the background made of paper fixed to the tag or it that some other material (paint, pastel)? I like the idea of a tag a day -- it's a portable and not dauntingly big project.

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

yes, it's what you said, paper fixed on the tag. I usually layer a few different one's in the background and often add ribbon or buttons--which I love! I love doing my "tag" therapy. It is indeed a reachable goal for me at this juncture and it get's me to get "all that art stuff out" and make something daily. I like tags because they are a bit bigger than ATC's and I can try more stuff out on them. Thank you for your comment.