Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Room Redo for my "Mudroom", will it be my new studio?

I'm knee deep in paint rollers, furniture, and trouble right now. I wrote a long post to my bloggie friends, but it got lost in blog-this land. So, here I go again, but much shorter since I have to get back to work. Here's the summary...

I have a mudroom I've wanted to paint for years.

I helped a friend paint her living room yesterday.
When I got home, my daughter said, why don't we paint the mudroom.
I said OK!
Now my husband is out of town.
Lucy is going to be in trouble when ricky get's home!
I'm painting it white.
I had the paint already.
I have ALOT of paint from past projects.
Will this be my "studio", I dunno yet.
It's kind of a "throughway" in our home with 3 entrances/exits.
I was painting last night for 3 hours.
I'm finishing up this morning.
while I'm painting, I'm thinking, "I can't believe I'm doing this right now." My daughter is graduating from high school tomorrow. Is this like "reverse" nesting intinct I got before the babies were born and I was painting and re-doing everything.
Seriously, this is the only room left to do on my first floor. It's blue, the rest of my stuff is creme, etc.
Will I be done before "bruno" get's home?
Stay tuned.

Warning: Do not try this at home.

Yes, I am a nut-case, but you all love me anyway, right?????

xxoo Lia

No comments: