Monday, June 12, 2006

Another Corner in Room Re-do


Another Corner in Room Re-do
Originally uploaded by artjunkgrl.

I'm still debating the curtain and the room needs something, can't put my finger on it...maybe a little red to jazz things up. perhaps in the new curtain? Help! What happened to my cottagy room? I don't know. KInda bummed on it's evolution....guess I've always thought this as a kids room so I don't know if art studio will happen here.

Had to run all day today, I'm exhausted. I'm going to rest a bit, have a cup of tea and frame some pics for the other wall tonight...I realized this afternoon that I don't have a specific theme going here. The pics I will frame tonight will have a family beach/vacation theme though. I dunno. I'm blah right now. Hit a "wall". LoL. Any suggestions welcome. Andrea- I want your help!!!! hope you visit tonight! Lia

1 comment:

Lynnette April Over The Moon said...

I love every thing you've done. How big is your mud room? It looks huge. It does'nt look like a nursery. Just let it evolve as you go. Little by little you will add and subtract and have fun.

Go to some garage sales this summer. I've found so many treasures at garage sales. Love the colors, very peaceful, hugs Lynnette April.