Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Self Portrait Tues.~funny faces and photobooth fun


Ok, I still haven't gone over the email to figure out how to get listed on spt again, but wanted to post my pic for this week. I am really intrigued by the photo booth shots that girlhulaposts (hulaseventy). (see also her flickr...) she is so cute. Anyway, I don't often like to post shots of me without me hiding behind my sunglasses...lol....and it takes alot of guts for me to do, but wanted to share the shot from last week's beach trip. I dragged my Bruno into a photobooth (he humored me...) while my kids prob. spent $1,701 in coin slot games while we waiting the 3 long minutes for the machine to plop the pic out...Anyhow, I gotta get this up here and get back to work. Today the kids went to school :(, but I gotta get the place here in order so I can relax later and do some art! Bruno picked up a rock at the beach last week and said, "here, (thug)paint something on this for my office"....I was like, "ok, who do you think I am, freakin' leonardo da vinci?"...he doth not understand....Anyhow, I thought this morning (after days of starring at the dag gone rock and wondering what on earth I can paint on it and if I wanted to base coat it first or leave as is and draw with paint markers...) Then I thought of Inspire me thursday and how I can use for that! So, off I go...more soon! LK (artjunkgrl)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are TOO cute, why would you hide that gorgeous face behind sunglasses??
I also love the "Respect Yourself" below. Very nice.

andrea said...

sososo cute! hope you don't mind that I posted a link to these on my blog for photobooth friday...?

xo

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »