Friday, March 24, 2006

journal junk--"have you hugged someone today?"


I'm kinda sorta doing my morning pages here too. I am just lovin' my art journal. I love how the pages get all thick and bulky and colorful! This is my bliss for sure! I didn't write in it yesterday and had a yucky day. Today I got out some of my "internal junk" and got to do it with some pretty pens! yippee. I'm off to the hosp. to see mother dearest. More soon! Leave a comment if you like my aj's and give me some advice if you have any favorite pens. I think I'm becoming a pen-marker-a holic now. Have a great day! ((HUGS!!!)) LK

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Art journals are the best! You're right, the bulky thing is so good, makes you want to pick it up and investigate :)
Have you tried Copic markers? Graphic design pens in loads of colours, they're really nice.

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

thank you SO much francesca for the recommendation! I am at a loss with all the choices available! I have not heard of these but I am checking them out. Thanks again for taking the time to tell me! :)