Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Self-Portrait Tuesday-"All of Me, period!"

 Alright, we are almost done with this whole ugly mess, I'll be able to put on my 'rose colored glasses' tomorrow (MAR 1)and "fo-get-about-it". I could not let the month end without going out with a bang and addressing some of my boring but very "appearance related" all of me uglies. To explain the above collage, I offer the following details. These mostly take place in my bedroom.

1. Exhibit A and B: Framed photos propped against wall. One of my ugly habits. I move around photo, pics, furniture in the house "often". I wonder if they have a name for this disorder? Anyhow, the MAIN issue is that I leave the pics propped up where I want to hang them but then don't get around to doing it. Everyday they stare back at me. Case in point. Procrastination lurks it's ugly head in "all of me" artjunk land.

2. Exhibit C: Me in the morning, holding my toothbrush today and doing something at the same time (taking a pic for SPT). Another ugly habit I have: brushing my teeth and walking around doing something else at the same time. I often multi task. NOT a good thing I have learned. Don't I look great in the morning? Pretty scary stuff.
And don't even ask me to get on the scale...I have not wanted to know how much "all of me" weighs lately. Maybe I'll face the scale in March for our next challenge...ah, maybe not...

3. Exhibit D: Procrastination lurks again in folded clothes that have not been put away. I don't get the good housekeeping award for complete cycle laundry. wash, fold and PUT AWAY. There is usually a basket there. I just vacumn around it...

4. Exhibit E: My bed. I have a bad habit of using my bed for my office work. I layed out all my mail, bills, mags, etc. to sort on my bed this morning, before I even brushed my teeth and in between trying to get up the little munchkin under the covers in Exhibit F.

So, this is me. First thing in the morning. All of me. Now, I better get off the computer and go put those clothes away. shame. shame. :) LK Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kari said...

This is great:):) Thanks so much for sharing.

Deb R said...

Very cool SPT. Love the photo collage and the blue walls are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

heehee, wonderful SPT! I love it! and if you think your house is a mess, you should visit mine!!!

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

Thank you all! This was just one room though..LOL! The pics are still there. I hope to have a followup of things getting done soon. I can always hope....