Monday, February 27, 2006

My Son Rich---Mom likes to Color...












Trying out my new watercolor crayons...still experimenting with colors and mediums. Found out about these from one of my books. Now I need some sketching pencils....anyhow, this is a pic of my son that he had "pixilated" on picasa. I saw it this morning as I was trying to find a photo in my computer files...they are becoming quite cluttered! Anyhow, got the idea to print this out and "color" it for him. He loved it!!! He said, "Mom, you have to put this on your blog!" You never know with him....he's 16, so I was suprised he liked it. LOL. Anyhow, this was my art for today! Now I am going to go "veg" and watch "24". I didn't have a good day otherwise, but it ended well. :)

p.s. you can tell how handsome my son is can't you....LOL....

No comments: