Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mixed Media Memoirs


It's so much fun to find inspirations to keep me creating weekly, if not daily! I am loving these challenges! The Blogging the Artists Way circle has led me to many creative artists and their blogs. Today I joined Melba's new Mixed Media Memoirs . Her challenge this week is "This is Me". You are to take a journal page and add some art. I submitted the cover of my first altered book/art journal. This is the first thing I thought of and wanted to send it along. I look forward to next weeks challenge. Here is another page from my art journal that lists the things usually on my mind and other random things I wrote that day. LK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic lia! i love the curvy stairs, the swirl, and the colors. lovely work!

Otter said...

What a fun and beautiful painting. The colors are playful.

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement and taking time to comment :)~Lia

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Very creative piece of art! Thanks for sharing it and for leading me to Melba's MMM site too.