Monday, January 09, 2006

Blogging the Artists Way


I've posted on my Journal Page (Journal Junk). I still haven't figured out how to post the AW Blog group icon on my blogger sidebar. Help anyone. Have a great day! So glad to be part of this group! Lia
My AW post can be found at my Journal Link on the sidebar.I'm still working learning how to insert these links and sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't and I don't have time right now to play with it! Anyhow, I'll have it in proper format soon. Got to go get "junk" done and I'll be back soon! LK

6 comments:

Lauri said...

I can't figure out how to get it on my sidebar, either!:(

Maxly said...

Hi-

If you find out how to do this, would you post it;-) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You might try:
1. Click on "edit" for this entry, which is the entry that has the image.
2. Highlight and copy (not cut) the code for the image.
3. Click publish post to save the entry (it will just republish your blog, no biggie.
4. Click on "Template."
5. Find the point in your blog where you would like the image to be (perhaps under the Self-portrait Tuesday image) and paste the code.
6. Click "Save Template Changes" and click the "Republish" button that will appear after.

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

kathryn--
thank you SO much for jumping in and helping! I could figure out how to save it from the site and get the badge code! duh! I appreciate it! Lia

Folkgirl said...

You did it!!

Cheryl said...

Lia,
HELP!
I've tried to get the AW logo on my sidebar but can't figure it out. I tried with the directions above but no luch. Can you help?