Saturday, December 10, 2005

Bruno's Party

Bruno's party went great. Here he is cutting his cake with his Navy Sword. It was a very cozy party. Here is what I had on the menu:
HOSTESS DINNER
Hot Cider: This has become a tradition in my home at holiday time. Everyone loves hot cider! With the snowy weather it was perfect! It also makes the house smell great!
Seven Layer Dip (Bruno's favorite)
Stuffed Spinach tarts (yum, my "Southern Living" friend made this for me....her appetizers are amazing!)
Cheese and Cracker Spread
Dinner:
Stuffed cheese tortillini with creme sauce
Sweet/sour meatballs (everyone know they will get meatballs here this time of year)
Caesar Salad (I swear by Marie's Dressing)
Fresh Rolls
Desserts: Cakes, Pastries, Red Grapes
Mix all together, invite good friends and ENJOY! Posted by Picasa

No comments: