Monday, December 12, 2005

ATC therapy


My back is acting up again. I totally crashed on the couch after a hectic w/e last nite. I got out my supplies and worked randomly on some ATC's. I tried using regular cards this time and experimenting with gesso and decoupage gels. I have yet to be satisfied with any of the lot. I wish I could find one product that will glue/dry and look the way I want it to! Here are a few that I did last nite. I also did a page in my AB and one in my art journal. I'm such a schitzo artist. I like to dabble in this and that type of paint/project etc., plus I am loving photography. I don't have this kind of time though so I think that is why I must try to do a little bit of everything when I do. Anyway, back to reality. Kids are coming home now. I gotta get crackin' on my shopping. More soon. LK

No comments: