Saturday, August 05, 2006

New "vintage fashion" blank book I'm workin' on...

  a work in progress. this is a second one I started from a blank book I bought at $ store. The gorgeous vintage fabric came in from a round robin buddy of mine who I am also participating in a round robin with. I'm really getting into making these books! I worked on this one this afternoon. I've actually been pretty fatigued today...(it's been quite a week!) but it was nice to have something sitting there to work on while watching a movie with my hubby on sat nite. more soon! I really want to learn to "embellish" altered books and I'm reading up more on that. Oh, my youngest wants to do a RR with me! she wants to salvage the book that I damaged with the fabric softner sheets! can you believe it???? she's only 8!!! she made her first chunky book. it's on my flickr. she made a page in my friends book and then I did one last nite. now it's her turn. she signed in on the front page and everything! I still get a kick out of her asking me to use the "gesssso"....!!! she's my little altered art princess! ~L. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Judy Scott said...

this sounds so cool my girls have been decorating their folders too,ready for returning to school next week must post pics soon. love all your summer work, hugs Jude x

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

Thanks my sistas!

Tracy---OMG. that is SO wierd, but I have a story like that too.....I was getting all these hits to my site when I posted my soccer mom "feet" pix. SO way weird. I deleted the post....yikes....but your foot being a 10...what a hoot! I love how you linked the last one's. my fave was the crying one!! You are so cute! thanks for the fun! xxoo Lia