Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Time for a "Coffee Break", by artjunkgrl


The day started kinda crazy and I'm off again to see my friends for coffee. It's definitely time for a break! It's been raining here like crazy (but I don't mind as I think we need it). The girls ranshackelled the whole house yesterday making "forts"...it was fun though. Well, off I go.

--Lia



(p.s. I could not get this to show up well on the scanner as it had some dark colors/layers....I try to upload it as close to the original as possible. I usually don't make one's this dark I guess...anyway, I used markers, crayon, pastels, over the painted background.) This was my "coffee break", I will be back to my beach obsession theme shortly! :) Lia

2 comments:

Joy Eliz said...

love this one!

Janet said...

This piece is so rich in the darker, coffee colors....I can almost smell the roasted coffee beans.