Saturday, June 10, 2006

Living the Sidetracked Life~Room redo update

I'm getting there. Slowly moving things back and eliminating some things from the room. I plan to finish up the trim and get some stuff hung today! I'm hoping to not get too "sidetracked". I asked my hubby to try to keep me focussed, (he's military type). He responded, "I look at you and see how happy you are and think, 'should I re-focus her or just let her do her thing'?" I thought that was cute, because I didn't know he was thinking that.

So, I'm off again, hoping to not get "too" sidetracked and hopefully I will have a "close to finish" photo to post soon! I like documenting all this on my blog. It helps me see the progression. I hope I'm not boring anyone, but then again, there is the "next button" you can always push. LOL. So, to my 5 loyal readers, I bid you ado, and will loyally update you soon.

Hope you have a FANTASTIC, creative, weekend, filled with love and doing things that make YOU happy. Because when MOMMA is happy, everyone is happy!!!!

I'll be on my merry way....more soon! ~Lia

1 comment:

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

Hi Jules!
thanks for your comment and welcome. Wow, sounds like you have some fun renovations ahead. can't wait to see your new blog!
:) Lia