Thursday, May 11, 2006

Book of Dreams~Week 2 {layers}

Book of Dreams~week 2~layers I was not crazy about how this turned out, but I learned alot. This past week we worked on layering in our book of dreams with the help of our leader extraordinare,ArtsyMama.
I am not very patient when it comes to this (I learned), I wanna just slap that image down before putting anything under it and building up to the top image. I also tried a new coppery color paint I bought b/c I liked the look, but I don't know, kind of dark for me...I'm trying to get away from doing everything green! but I have to have some green in it. Not sure if this will stay in my book, but I am going to try again and work on this technique.



p.s. ArtsyMama posts a new technique each Wednesday. Today she has posted for Week 3. For more info on starting your book of dreams, visit her blog! See y'all later! Lia

4 comments:

Kari said...

You are way too kind! Thanks for all your warm fuzzies on the BOD project. I'm having a blast with it and glad to hear you are too:) Wow, this page is wonderful. I LOVE the colors. Yummy! Great work. Glad to hear you stretched yourself a bit. You are so talented. Love your work!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Oooooo I really love it and you got so many wonderful layers!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

This is so beautiful! I haven't tried layers yet, and now I know I can come here for inspiration (once I've tried my hand at pockets!) :)

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

deal. just made something for you. will post in a bit....hugs. Lia