Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Photobooth Pic for Self Portrait Tues. funny faces. circa 1985


Last Tuesday I put up my recent photobooth pic from Spring break. When we got back from the beach, I searched for the "original" that we did in 1985 (the year we married). So, here it is, going back in time...me an my honey. wow, I feel old....look at those chunky cheeks and the BIG glasses on Bruno! This was before the lasiks, 4 babies, etc, etc..... LK

p.s. my inspiration for digging up my photobooth shots (and subsequent obsession with getting family photobooth shots..vintage, which I don't have yet) is from hulaseventy's blog. She posts them every friday. She has some great one's so check it out!!!!

2 comments:

andrea said...

LOVE IT! isn't it fun to look back, to see the original? love this.

(and I hope you don't mind, I've posted the link to this on my blog again for photobooth friday)... :)

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

Of course I don't mind! I love your blog and the fact that you do post photobooth pics. I'm on a mission to track down all these picks in the family now. You are an inspiration and you are also the funniest ever! xxoo!!

p.s. I've posted you here as well andrea. :)