Friday, April 14, 2006

"Home"

I could not get this image to load so well. I tried my best. I did this on some flat little canvases I bought (which I don't like, bleh, bleh)...too grainy....this is an exagerated version of a few things in my home....I have to start somewhere! I don't like these flat canvases though. couldn't find any more of the 4 x 6's in stock that I had bought on sale ages ago (which I used for the previous two earlier in the week)..I may have to order them online if I still like doing this....not sure yet....I want to do some more of my collage now. this paint thing is too confusing. I tried to pick out some acrylics today, but had NO idea what. there are just too many choices and I have no idea what I am buying.

we went away for a few days and it was WAY nice to relax. I really needed this break!! I you all have any suggestions for acrylics that I can use on a small canvas after outlining my sketch, let me know.

p.s. I did this with the paint markers again. I tried a few prismacolor markers, but the colors aren't as bright as the paint markers. I hate the smell though. Oh well, enough stuff for tonight. I'm tired. a good tired though...have a good weekend all! thanks for your encouragement. you all are helping me so much. I really have so many questions and things to learn. I guess I am just going to have to experiment and see what I like! more soon! ~Lia

1 comment:

StampingBetty said...

like the art!