Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mixed Media Memoirs this week-"I conceive in my life..."


I just love Melba's Mixed Media Memoir challenges. The challenge this week is the following prompt:"I conceive in my life ______>". It certainly is not one which I don't think of often. Although I'm not one of those people with a "5/10/15 year plan", When I think of the future, I conceive spending more time with my Bruno (my DH), luvin on my kids, joking around and having fun, with family and friends, and of course doing ART and having it be a daily part of my life. I am also one of those people who tries to conceive something good, meaningful, and beautiful in each day. I hope that Love will always be at the "root" of whatever I do. Life is really what we make it, I've learned and I can say that because I've had to overcome alot. I also believe in the little things. The little things are what make life GRAND! What do you conceive in your life? LK

No comments: