Friday, February 10, 2006

More ARTJunK Collage of my tags, etc......


Still playing around with photo software...I need to organize my photo's on one computer, that's what I'm working on right now! I can't wait to get to my art desk later today and create!! I have an appt. this morning and lots of other junk and then I will be back. I spent some time visiting art/collage/mixed media blogs and flickr groups yesterday. I am amazed at what everyone is doing and it really inspires me to keep being creative! I identify so much with many of the artists. Thank you to all of you that stop by and comment; you all make my day. It's also fun to visit your blogs when you leave your link. This is such a great community. It's really been so encouraging to me as I go about my day doing family stuff and taking care of my mom and others (many of us are stretched so thin...). Blogging has become part of my relaxation and "me" time other than my art! More later, have a GREAT weekend creating and being good to your Artist! LK

1 comment:

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

what's a Wacom tablet?? Nothing fancy here, just Picasa2! It's all I can do to organize the files...I would never get off the computer if I had something like photoshop! Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this weeks MMM!!!!! Thanks for commenting Melba! Always good to "hear" from you!