Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tag A Day...(or so...)~"If I had wings...."

I'm back. I would tell you all that has been going on to prevent me from creating and writing this week but you don't have that kind of time! Anyway, I'm on my way out the door again and made this tag today and wanted to share it. I started out making something else completely and then started this one. My sweet Daddy used to sing this when I was a little girl. He passed away several years ago but his voice and his memory still lingers in my heart each day. My sis and I used to laugh when he would break out in song while we were in the kitchen, "If I had wings, like a beautiful Dooooooooooove, I'd fly back to the ONE I Loooovvve!". I love you Dad.LK Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Beautiful tag. I enjoyed your story about your dad. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Oops -- forgot to tell you that I really was drawn to your collaged piece at MMM! Terrific art!