Monday, January 23, 2006

Tag a Day-"Chapter 2"(the second in 'school' series)~Fantasyland

One Chapter deserves another! Since I started with "Chapter One" on a tag several days ago, I decided to make another to add to it. I was quite the "daydreamer" in school. I guess not much has changed since then! lol.
But seriously, ART is my fantasyland and I never know what will happen or where I will "travel" when I begin. That is what keeps me coming back. The thought of at least some 'temporary'quiet and solitude. A world where I can erase mistakes and change the view, where I can pick the colors, mood, words, subject, and then change it all back again. A world where I can speak and not be silenced. A world that demands nothing from me except an open mind and heart. This is my little world of art. It has become my sanity, my healer and my strength and for that I am grateful. ~Lia

3 comments:

Otter said...

Great tag. The pic reminds me of my mom. Lisa

Anonymous said...

beautiful work. I wish I were as talented and creative as you.

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

Irene---

you ARE, you ARE!!!! Lia :)