Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Different Kind of Tag Today!

Artsymama, http://artsymama.blogspot.com tagged me today to post 5 wierd things about me on my blog. I must say I was hard pressed as I am not in touch with my inner weirdness! I have become accustomed to it and don't think of it as such, so I solicited the help of my sweet but reluctant husband. He, ofcourse, gave me one of his "is this a trick question" looks or "is this a does my butt look big in this dress?" kind of question? After I assured him that it was for a blog game of tag, he felt safe enough to give me the low down on some weird things about me. Once he got started, I was quickly able to join him and pass the 5 example requirement! However, I will post the top 5 wierd things about me.
1. I'm a serial hair dyer. I've done this since I was old enough to read the side of a sun-in bottle. When I ended up with a shiny red spot on the top of my head, I moved to safer measures such as lemon juice in the sun. Needless to say, that didn't work and my obsession carried on into adulthood where advances in haircolor have helped me have anywhere from blond to dark brown hair. It's also helped me find a color I really like, until of course, I CHANGE it! I'm thinking about red this year, although my husband has told me he doesn't mind what I do as long as it's not Red. He and I will have to have a talk about this as I've had red on the mind lately!

2. I'm OCD about bringing in the trashcans as soon as the trash is picked up (my hubby contributes here).

3. I ALWAYs order the same thing at restaurants. I have a favorite from each place and I rarely change it.

4. I hate answering and talking on the phone. I will talk on my cell phone, but I often misplace it! Phones just annoy me!

5. My husband pointed out that I have my own nicknames for everyone. He's "Bruno" my mom is, "the Factor" and/ or "Helga".

Well, that's all for now. Had fun doing this! LK

No comments: