Monday, January 16, 2006

Blogging the Artists Way



I've posted an entry over on my Journal Blog (click on link to the right) or go to JournalJunk

I am a little behind on my posts, but I am progressing in the book. I will browse through fellow BAW posts soon! I love how Cheryl has organizeds her posts for Artist's Way. I'd like to do something similar as it is easy to go through her topics and writings. You really have inspired me, Cheryl. I also have trouble with the link posting so I will try to help, but am still figuring it out myself as sometimes I get the photo badge but don't know how to link the site to the photo so that when you click on it, you are there.
Anyhow, look forward to "talking" with my fellow AW bloggers! My post is rather long and personal...but this is where I am at right now! More to follow, LK

No comments: