Saturday, December 24, 2005

"Simple Pleasures" Tag

"Simple Pleasures" Tag Posted by Picasa

Notes: Used papers from retro stack, leftover quilt pieces, first time experimenting with photo markers on black/white printed photo. Saw these advertised in a scrapbook mag. Need to get another set with blues and pinks. I didn't realize I picked up a set of "neutral" colors but got purples, graystone, and yellow. Thank goodness for the 40 % off coupons at michaels b/c these new supplies are quite costly, especially when you are trying out everything and not knowing what you like/need most.
progress today: did something different and out of the box (silver ribbon), I'm usually so rigid, so I was happy I took a leap here.
unsolved mysteries: glue. I've tried them all, still looking for that "perfect" all purpose glue that won't warp, smell, or get things icky. I think I use too much glue. Definitely an area that needs help. Suggestions anyone?????
"Simple Pleasures".

No comments: